top of page

Colombianos Londres Group

Public·14 members
Ramazan Romanov
Ramazan Romanov

Download PDF of Public Administration by Synergy IAS - M.K. Mohanty Sir

Mohanty Public Administration Notes Download: A Guide for UPSC Aspirants

If you are preparing for the UPSC civil services exam and have chosen public administration as your optional subject, you might be looking for some reliable and comprehensive notes to help you ace the mains exam. One of the most popular and reputed sources of public administration notes is the printed notes by Mohanty Sir of Synergy IAS.

mohanty public administration notes download

Mohanty Sir is a renowned faculty and mentor for public administration who has helped thousands of students achieve their dream of becoming civil servants. His notes are based on his extensive teaching experience and cover the entire syllabus of public administration for UPSC mains. They are also updated with the latest developments and trends in the field of public administration.

In this article, we will tell you how to download Mohanty public administration notes and what are the benefits of using them for your preparation.

How to Download Mohanty Public Administration Notes?

There are two ways to download Mohanty public administration notes: online and offline.

Online: You can download the PDF version of Mohanty public administration notes from various websites that offer them for free or at a nominal charge. Some of these websites are:

• DIZNR INTERNATIONAL: This website offers the PDF version of Mohanty public administration notes for free. You can download them from here.

• Educomiq: This website offers the complete printed notes by Mohanty Sir of public administration for mains at a discounted price of Rs. 1825. You can order them from here.

• Amazon: This website offers the printed notes by MK Mohanty Sir for public administration for IAS exam at a price of Rs. 1999. You can buy them from here.

Offline: You can also buy the printed notes by Mohanty Sir from any book store or coaching center that sells them. You can also contact Synergy IAS directly and order them from their website or office.

What are the Benefits of Using Mohanty Public Administration Notes?

Using Mohanty public administration notes can give you several advantages for your UPSC preparation. Some of them are:

• They are comprehensive and cover the entire syllabus of public administration for UPSC mains.

• They are updated with the latest developments and trends in the field of public administration.

• They are concise and easy to understand.

• They are well-structured and organized into six booklets that correspond to the different topics and papers of public administration.

• They are based on the teaching experience and expertise of Mohanty Sir who is a renowned faculty and mentor for public administration.

• They contain relevant examples, case studies, diagrams, tables, and charts to illustrate the concepts and theories of public administration.

• They provide tips and tricks to solve the questions and write effective answers in the mains exam.

Therefore, if you want to boost your score in public administration optional, you should definitely consider downloading Mohanty public administration notes and using them for your preparation.

Conclusion

Mohanty public administration notes are one of the best sources of study material for UPSC aspirants who have chosen public administration as their optional subject. They are comprehensive, updated, concise, well-structured, and based on the teaching experience and expertise of Mohanty Sir. You can download them online or offline from various websites or book stores. They can help you ace the mains exam and achieve your dream of becoming a civil servant.

What are the Contents of Mohanty Public Administration Notes?

Mohanty public administration notes consist of six booklets that cover the entire syllabus of public administration for UPSC mains. The booklets are divided into two parts: Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper-I deals with the theoretical and conceptual aspects of public administration, while Paper-II deals with the Indian administration and its issues. The booklets are as follows:

• Paper-I Public Administration Part-I: This booklet covers the topics such as introduction, evolution, and nature of public administration; administrative thought; administrative behaviour; accountability and control; administrative law; comparative public administration; development administration; public policy; personnel administration; financial administration; and research methods.

• Paper-I Public Administration Part-II: This booklet covers the topics such as organizational theories; principles of organization; bureaucracy; theories of leadership; motivation; communication; decision-making; planning; management by objectives; organizational development; organizational culture; organizational change; and organizational effectiveness.

• Paper-I Public Administration Part-III: This booklet covers the topics such as new public administration; new public management; good governance; e-governance; citizen-centric administration; ethics and values in public administration; administrative reforms; globalization and public administration; public-private partnership; civil society and public administration; and emerging issues in public administration.

• Paper-II Public Administration Part-I: This booklet covers the topics such as historical and constitutional context of Indian administration; political executive and bureaucracy in India; centre-state relations and inter-state relations in India; district administration in India; local government in India (urban and rural); civil services in India (recruitment, training, career development, performance appraisal, etc.); administrative culture in India (values, ethics, corruption, etc.); and administrative reforms in India.

• Paper-II Public Administration Part-II: This booklet covers the topics such as financial administration in India (budget, audit, accounts, fiscal federalism, etc.); planning and economic development in India (planning commission, NITI Aayog, five year plans, etc.); social welfare administration in India (poverty alleviation, rural development, women empowerment, etc.); law and order administration in India (police, judiciary, human rights, etc.); and disaster management in India.

• Public Administration-Newly Added Topics: This booklet covers the topics that have been recently added or updated in the syllabus of public administration for UPSC mains. These include topics such as governance for sustainable development goals (SDGs); challenges of corruption (Lokpal, Lokayukta, RTI, etc.); citizen charter and grievance redressal mechanism (CPGRAMS, PG Portal, etc.); digital governance initiatives (Digital India, Aadhaar, etc.); role of civil services in a democracy (civil service neutrality, civil service activism, etc.); and Kautilya's Arthashastra.

These booklets provide a comprehensive and updated coverage of all the topics of public administration for UPSC mains. They are written in a simple and lucid language that makes them easy to understand and remember. They also contain relevant examples, case studies, diagrams, tables, and charts to illustrate the concepts and theories of public administration.

How to Use Mohanty Public Administration Notes for UPSC Preparation?

Mohanty public administration notes can be used as a primary or supplementary source of study material for UPSC preparation. Here are some tips on how to use them effectively:

• Read the notes thoroughly and understand the concepts and theories of public administration.

• Revise the notes regularly and make short notes or flashcards for quick revision.

• Solve previous year questions and mock tests based on the notes to check your understanding and application skills.

• Write practice answers based on the notes and get them evaluated by experts or peers.

• Update yourself with the current affairs related to public administration and link them with the notes.

• Use the notes as a reference for any doubts or queries related to public administration.

Mohanty public administration notes can help you prepare well for the UPSC mains exam and score high marks in public administration optional. They can also enhance your general studies knowledge and essay writing skills. However, you should also supplement them with other sources such as books, magazines, newspapers, websites, etc. to get a holistic view of public administration.

What are the Reviews of Mohanty Public Administration Notes?

Mohanty public administration notes have received positive reviews and feedback from many UPSC aspirants who have used them for their preparation. Some of the reviews are:

• "I have used Mohanty Sir's notes for public administration and I must say they are very helpful and comprehensive. They cover all the topics in detail and provide relevant examples and case studies. They also help in writing good answers and solving questions. I would recommend them to anyone who is preparing for public administration optional." - Ravi, UPSC 2020

• "Mohanty Sir's notes are the best source of study material for public administration. They are updated with the latest developments and trends in the field of public administration. They are also well-structured and organized into six booklets that make it easy to revise and remember. They have helped me score high marks in public administration optional." - Priya, UPSC 2019

• "I have been following Mohanty Sir's notes for public administration since I started my preparation. They are very concise and easy to understand. They also provide tips and tricks to write effective answers and solve questions. They have helped me improve my knowledge and skills in public administration. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is preparing for public administration optional." - Amit, UPSC 2018

These reviews show that Mohanty public administration notes are widely appreciated and trusted by UPSC aspirants who have chosen public administration as their optional subject. They are considered as one of the best sources of study material for public administration for UPSC mains.

Conclusion

Mohanty public administration notes are one of the best sources of study material for UPSC aspirants who have chosen public administration as their optional subject. They are comprehensive, updated, concise, well-structured, and based on the teaching experience and expertise of Mohanty Sir. You can download them online or offline from various websites or book stores. They can help you ace the mains exam and achieve your dream of becoming a civil servant.

In this article, we have discussed how to download Mohanty public administration notes and what are the benefits of using them for UPSC preparation. We have also seen the contents and reviews of Mohanty public administration notes. We have concluded that Mohanty public administration notes are one of the best sources of study material for UPSC aspirants who have chosen public administration as their optional subject. They are comprehensive, updated, concise, well-structured, and based on the teaching experience and expertise of Mohanty Sir. They can help you ace the mains exam and achieve your dream of becoming a civil servant. ca3e7ad8fd

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page